AYURBLISS – Ayurveda, Physical Therapy and Yoga Integrative Wellness Center
by Dr. Rucha Kelkar, BAMS, PT, DPT
Ayurveda Therapy Services
- Panchakarma (detoxification)
- Abhyanga (herbalized oil massage)
- Swedana (herbalized steam bath)
- Shirodhara (continuous stream of herbalized oil, milk or buttermilk on the forehead in between the eyebrows)
- Shiroabhyanga (head massage with oil)
- Nasya (nasal administration of herbalized oils or herbs)
- Padabhyanga (foot oil massage)
- Hridayabasti herbal oil and massage over the chest area)
- Katibasti (herbal oil massage over the lower back)
- Udvartana (dry powder massage)
- Netrabasti (herbal oil nourishing eye treatment)
- Udarabasti (herbal oil massage over the navel)
- Janu basti (herbal oil massage over the knee joint)
- Greeva basti (herbal oil massage over the back of the neck)
- Karna Poorana (herbalized oils filling the ears)
- Pinda Sweda (light application of herbal oil followed by herbal paste massage on the body)
- Pizhichil (synchronized massage with a constant flow of warm herbal oil)
Schedule Your Ayurveda Wellness Appointment!
Learn how you can maintain health, prevent disease and heal disease
Call: (949) 293-2950
Dr. Rucha Kelkar, BAMS, PT, DPT is the director of Ayurbliss- Ayurveda, Physical therapy and Yoga Integrative Wellness Center. She received her graduate degree in Ayurveda from the University of Pune, India and her doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from The College of St. Scholastica, Minnesota.
Dr. Kelkar is an accomplished Ayurvedic doctor and provides health consultations, herbal and natural remedies, panchakarma therapies and comprehensive workshops based on the authentic science of Ayurveda at her clinic in San Mateo, CA She is a teacher for leading Ayurveda schools in the United States.
Dr Kelkar is a licensed physical therapist and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy. She blends the rehabilitative knowledge of physical therapy with the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga.
She is also a writer for various Ayurvedic magazines and journals and has been a featured presenter at National Ayurveda Conferences on multiple occasions.
Well versed in a broad range of Ayurvedic treatments, a reputation for excellent Ayurvedic healing skills and an astute and profound knowledge of Ayurveda, Yoga and Physical Therapy, Dr. Kelkar provides her clients with the best Integrative care, and with appropriate health suggestions and consultation helps them on their journey to perfect health.